Chehalis West Assisted Living Center was founded by Bill and Ella Hammond in 1987. Since this time, we have established ourselves as one of the more desirable care facilities in the area. Our experienced and caring staff provides a “home-town friendly” environment that makes our staff and residents feel like welcome members of our Chehalis West family. We offer competitive wages, medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and sick time, a free shift meal from our restaurant-style dining room, and 401k plans. If you are interested in learning more about our employment opportunities please contact us!
We are seeking a talented and caring med-tech to join our family!
Job Requirements: Must be licensed NAC or HC-A or NAR that meets previous employment requirements. Must have CPR and First Aid Training within 30 days of hire. Must have Fundamentals of Care Training within 120 days of hire. Must have Mental Health and Dementia Specialty Training within 120 days of hire. Must pass a background check
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Care for each resident as outlined in the resident’s Care Plan and Residents Rights.
- Records any issues that arise for each resident using proper charting procedures, and informs Licensed Staff.
- Performs wellness and safety checks on residents.
- Encourages residents to attend activities and offers to assist them to the activities.
- Completes all necessary and appropriate documentation per local, state and federal guidelines.
- Answers the phone in the absence of office personnel.
- Answers call lights within a reasonable length of time.
- Acts as a team member.
- Follows Chehalis West Assisted Living Centers policies and procedures.
- Performs shift-specific duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as directed under the direction of the LS within the scope of practice of your certification.